Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Slim and Sexy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Karen is a bit of a superstar at 533 so it can be hard to get a booking so i was very happy when i turned up and she was actually there and available. I really like Karen's body. It's not skinny like some of the girls there but quite firm and curvy. Her service is great as well. She's not very talkative but gets straight in to the BBBJ which is great. I love playing with her pussy while she's bent over with me in her mouth. Karen's quite responsive to DATY. In this session the room was a bit dark, and I wasn't exactly going to stop the session to turn the lights up, but she sensed this and so got her phone out and shone the light on her pussy as she played with herself. Great view, very sexy. I was in heaven when i bent her over on the side of the bed and slid into her. Nothing better. Great session. Will be back for more.