Month/Year of Visit : 30 September 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rate : $200/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session :

DT BBBJ, HJ, more services were on offer, but I did not avail myself of them today

Size/shape :

Short, great body, lovely face and figure, short hair, firm D cup enhanced breasts (fairly hard), nice responsive nipples

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? :

OMG, absolutely!Photo Genuine, although not current, but she is just as pretty today

Personality: Bubbly, friendly, just lovely. Her english is pretty good, occaisionally I did not catch what she was saying first time and had to ask her to repeat

Rostered Days: Saturdays & Sundays

Review:

I found my review in the archives of my first session with Nicky at 533 when she was working there as Sheri - it was five years ago this past week, so our acquaintance goes back a while. Since then she has worked as Nicky at Kelleys, where she became somewhat of a legend, 60 and 666 (as Susan). She has been through a traumatic time being stalked by some idiot who made her life hell and caused her to have to live in fear for years. Fortunately he has now been dealt with, and she is in the process of healing from the ordeal. Just all please be considerate of that if you do go and see her.

Nicky is quite petite, very pretty, she has shorter hair than most of the other girls here, which I like, slim well toned body and a serious enhanced rack, not over the top though, but a bit hard - nowadays some of the enhanced boobs are almost indistinguishable from natural ones, not hers though. She is concerned that medication she is taking has made her gain weight, but to me she is still gorgeous, not fat at all - she has the advantage that she started from a very slender base, so I told her that she had no reason to be concerned about her weight or figure.

She has a lovely open and engaging personality, one has to pinch oneself not to want to fall in love with her and take her home with you, not that I am under any illusion that she would accept an offer to do so!

She got right down to business with a protracted BBBJ that was excellent, not a hint of teeth. She interspaced that with periods of gentle lubed up stroking, it was bliss, I groaned in delight and the flagpole was stiff as a ramrod. I did not want her to stop and I told her so. This was an experience for the books. She excellently judged my progress and slacked off time and again just as I was about to explode. Then she started bringing her lovely breasts into play, rubbing me against them. Note for future visit - spanish would definitely be a highly exiting prospect to explore!

I hadn't thought it is possible, but her technique is now even better than it was when I first saw her.

Although I was tempted to ask her to stop so that I could experience full sex with her again, I decided that I wanted to take the HJ to conclusion and I asked her to do so. She offered CIM, but it does nothing for me, in fact I find it demeaning of my partner and it therefore detracts from the experience for me, so I politely declined and moments later erupted in an explosion thre like of which my 65 year old body hasn't encountered in a while.

We spent a long time talking about her experiences and mutual acquaintances from times gone by. She is a delight.

I look forward to further enjoy some of the other skills and assets she has and above all spending time in her company - a delightful break from the everyday drudge, this could turn out expensive as I can see myself regularly not being able to resist her call.

Awesome! Highly recommended! Treat her with gentle care.