Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Silver Member

Default Cherry

Person's Name : Cherry

Establishment :533 Willoughby Exotic Girls

Month/Year of Visit :August 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :533 Willoughby

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business :10 am to late every tuesday, wed and thursday as par roster but may be changed as she fits in a schedule

Rates :$150 per hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session :BBBJDT, DATY, 69, rimming, side saddle and side facing fucking, missionary, doggy to completion, massage

Size/shape :Medium height at 162 cm, C cup natural boobs, sexy firm legs, slim athletic body, short blonde hair, attractive face but not Asian looking but looked like a European girl

Nationality or Ethnicity :Chinese

Value for money/recommend? :Yes very bubbly and very keen in the room crying out often about how much she was enjoying my cock.

My experience/comments :

When I first met Cherry she looked a bit older than the late 20's description and would be at least 30 but she was very bubbly and happy and grabbing me and kissing and hugging.

I liked the look of her in that she looks like a fit tanned blonde Aussie and her face not Asian at all and more European but only limited English.

I was telling Angie later to teach her how to say "gday mate" and she would fool anyone unless the conversation continued.

After the shower we are on the bed kissing and fooling around and my cock is getting harder and then I am being sucked and she puts her pussy near my face laying side on.

So here we are facing each other sideways sucking the fuck out of each other and I am really going for it and sucking her pussy into my mouth and my cock is being devoured.

Cherry had a finger playing with my arse and this usually is a test to see your reaction to arse play so I am sucking her laser smooth pussy and getting balls and cock sucked.

I then moved to sit on the bed side and then Cherry is deepthroating my hard cock now all the way in and then sucking while holding balls and this felt really good.

I just sat there and watched and let her cock worship me for about ten minutes and then she pushed my legs back and starts rimming me and I love a bit of this.

I wanted to get inside her pussy as she has a slim athletic body and all very firm and I got her to lay side on next to me and entered that tight pussy side saddle.

I liked the look of her as I fucked her slowly and Cherry was in raptures the whole time my cock was inside her and going off and uttering sexy dirty talk the whole time.

I fucked her like this for at least ten minutes changing angles and speeds and she loved it when I sped up faster each time looking at her sexy legs and bum made me hard.

Cherry had my balls and was pulling me into her like I am a dildo with a man attached and she was crying out constantly telling me dirty talk like "you fuck number one etc"

We then were facing each other and I had her legs right back against her body fucking her like this pulling her into me.

I then suggested some missionary and she had her legs right back and I was leaning down slowly fucking her and kissing her and Cherry was really turned on horny.

She looked like a young sexy Aussie MILF who I just met at a party and we went into one of the bedrooms and I am fucking her in secret and her husband is out there mingling.

I was taking my time because it was a turn on to look at a western face for a change and do some fantasy stuff and Cherry is constantly giving me compliments.

I really enjoyed the slow lovemaking and kept going for 20 minutes missionary and Cherry was giving me encouragement the whole time and looked very sexy under me.

I am getting covered in sweat by now because I was giving her some fast hard pounding in small bursts as every girl loves this and they all cry out wanting more.

It was getting close to the hour now so I changed to doggy to finish off and Cherry had her head right down on the bed and legs spread out wide and I am fucking her slowly doggy and looking at her sexy firm legs.

I am pulling her into me and and have each thigh in my hands stroking her and those legs are really slim and firm and tanned and I hammered that pussy to Cherry crying out loudly.

I came with a strong force looking at those legs spread out wide and sexy bum and Cherry came again crying out loudly.

I was covered in sweat and needed to shower and then Cherry gave me a nice firm massage and later gave me a goodbye hug and said she loved the session.

I also enjoyed my time with her and the chance to fantasize about secretly fucking an Aussie girl at a party without the drama of relationships getting in the way.
    Last edited by nextlife; 24th August 2022 at 07:44 AM.