>
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lily, Sunday, young GFE

Think about how a koala hugs a tree as it climbs... hmmm. Interesting tactic

Ya I already thought of that Jimmy, but I thought there must have been a deeper, cryptic meaning .????? Cheers. Just seemed too simple

Well we are thinking of the simplest thing. Maybe it is more sinister? Something to do with their pouches?

Ya Jimmy ,that's what I had initially ,climbing into the pouch ,just never heard it before & thought there was alternative . Maybe I should type this twice & I will be getting into WAK & Mr C & B territory of typing things twice & not knowing why . Cheers

Had the pleasure of lily again on Wed night ... pretty much the same experience as last time. She really is a class act. You never seem to leave disappointed, what more can u ask !

Default Lily.. V powered, red bull powered, monster powered.. no stop.. 533 Willoughby..

Person's Name : Lily

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit Wednesday 11th September

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150/60mins. $90/30mins

Size/shape : Slim and tall, on the skinny side, b/c cups, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore? i think

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, PSE

Value for money/recommend? : Yes if you love your over the top bordering on PSE

My experience/comments :

Well to start I had to see and experience for myself!.. My darling is away and I needed to get punting out of your system as you do!.. I can say there is not much more to add but say that I was eaten alive and have lived to write.. I actually think there is only one speed for Lily.. maximum throttle.. if you like it.. then she is the one for you.. for me.. well just tooo much and over the top.. I could not handle it as she was everywhere and anywhere.. so I could not get a rythm happening and all too much.. She is very accommodating and a lovely girl for sure.. but not for me.. just didnt click.. too much going on..

I cant score or review as it would be unfair.. Lily is a star at 533.. just me that didnt click.. one off for me..

Louis
    Louis Koo Tin Lok

Default Lily - My favourite!

I hadn’t seen Lily for a while as she had been on holidays. She has always been a favorite of mine. Just a crazy girl with a real personality. The lovely super model Karen was on but as much as I do enjoy a romp with Karen she just doesn’t click with me as Lily does.

Wonderful body, great natural C cup titties with erect nipples, and for the budding gynecologists amongst us, IMHO one of the best looking fully shaved pussies in the business. Cute puckered trumpet arse too!

After some lighthearted banter – “Why you not see me every week?” We got into the DFK, and the DT BBBJ. Who trained this girl?

Lots of fooling around, DFK, 69, DATY, overhead DATY, doggie, and I was surprised I even managed the koala bear trick. For a tallish girl this just shows how lithe and light her body is.

Will be in the hall of fame for sure.

Only working on Wednesday now – but check roster first.

Default Lily, long tongue and DT

Person's Name : Lily

Establishment : 533 Willoughby road

Date of Visit : 26/3/2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10:00-01:00

Rates : 150 ph

Size/shape : tall and skinny with nice boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singaporean

Services Provided : FS, rimming, DTBBBJ, extras if you're small

Value for money/recommend? : not bad

Second time this week to 533, every time I tell myself to save money, I read the roster and am attracted to the descriptions again.

Booked a 45 min session for 2PM as I wanted have a little anal adventure again.

After a 5min wait I get ushered into a nice little room and I meet Lily.
    What a crazy girl, nice reception and very bubbly.

She has this sort of crazy smile and quite a sharp chin.

I thought "this is going to be good". I like to be able to communicate and her English is ok.

She started off with some DFK and a nice cat bath. Then some blowing the pipe.
    Wow, this chick can DT! That tongue of hers, geez it's long...

Some really nice moves from her in that department. Ay, I'm telling her I'm gonna come and want to fuck, she's just too good!

No la, she say, some more sucky sucky? No way, I want to drill your ass.
    Big nono today she says: "You too big!". What? again? my tiny 15cm is too big? How about that big ad that Angie put saying that you do 'extras'.
    "Nope, you too big."

*sigh*, again.

Her pussy is nice and tight though. We do it in a bunch of positions and and decide to CIM.
    She pulls out all stops and gets me over the line..... on my stomach... *sigh* again.

Ah well, it was a reasonable punt, not the best but acceptable.

So she provides rimming - did you cop a rose leaf yourself or is that just in her description? I know descriptions can be deceptive.

Plenty of rimming to go around
    She did let me stick some finger in her behinds which is something I haven't done before but felt very good and tight.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345