>
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mimi on Wednesdays

Fuck, does she work as anyone at 64 Taren Point? Please? Pretty please???

so exmelpunter, you were able to communicate with her despite not sharing any verbal language - unless you are a Chinese speaker. It is a little strange not being able to even exchange basic information.

Unobtainium Member Pink Bin Chicken's Avatar

Hi Wayne, I no speekie chinese mate, but I do speak fluent desperanto. A quick point at her mouth, a pillow on the floor and a motion for her to kneel, she got the picture straight away

Ah, the universal language of love

Has anyone found out if she works anywhere else?

I was at the shop yesterday, seeing Jesse, and I saw that Mimi was there. So it seems Friday is also her day. Her lack of English really is an obstacle. It can be enjoyable fucking a women silly, but after a couple of times you want to have at least some conversation, otherwise it makes me think of her as one of those sex dolls. But I agree with comments about her cleanliness, she is scrupulous and an all safe girl.

I must agree with you wayne part of the pleasure is having a bit of a chat even if it is rather basic English.

For all you Mimi fans she is back again tomorrow...She really is a baby doll and always seems to wear those black panties to go with that short pink checked dress..

She is so tiny but what is there looks

Person's Name : Mimi

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : March 2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Try Auxxx!

Hours of Business : 10-late

Rates : 90/130/150 for 30/45/60

Size/shape : 4' 11", ultra small, A cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS +

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

After ringing 219 at Croydon I just couldn't be bothered so popped next door to 533 instead and saw Mimi to satisfy my curiosity.

Now it is fair to say that Mimi is indeed quite small. And it is also fair to say that my cock is not what you'd call 'average'. I'm not trying to impress, just pointing out that potentially this could have been a complete disaster, as have many punts with various size girls. One in particular springs to mind at AH, when a 5' 9" chick (years ago, can't remember the details) took one look and said, "Oh no, I can't possibly take that!" WTF?

Anyway, Mimi's English has obviously improved and we managed single syllable words for a while. Sparing the whole episode, it started with a covered BJ (at my request). She got down on her knees and started licking away, but my sensible head was on for a change. Anyway, I can only say that the bj was quite superb, there is no way that I expected to have 9/10th of my cock down her throat, that was a feat to behold in the mirror, I can tell you. At one point I actually thought she had chucked up, but she hadn't, phew.

Then on to the main course, and I thought to myself, "here we go, this is where it all goes to sh*t". But it didn't. The girl is a trouper indeed, in fact she liked my cock so much that either she is a master of faking an orgasm or she really did have an almighty one as I plowed into her in mish. She actually grabbed the edge of the bed and was pulling me deeper into her as we rooted - impressive. This despite the fact that not all my cock would actually fit inside that pussy. She just wanted me to ram it home as hard as I could, wow, what a girl.

Doggy followed, then her on top, blah, blah, but then it came to the money shot and she wouldn't do cim. Don't know what was going on and at first I thought there was a communications hiccup, but no, she shook her head; she wouldn't take it in the mouth?

Anyhow, I jacked off on her neck instead, so no big deal, although it would have been nice.

So that's my 'tiny asian' fantasy fulfilled. Won't go back for a repeat visit as the girls at 219 is-a-callin' !!

Is this the same Mimi that works at 64

Think it might be now LW. Previously 64 Mimi was described as a bit curvy, but their roster mentions a Mimi now as petite. Sounds like the same one now. Either that or its Sophies creative descriptions at work again.

I was there the other day and a couple of girls walked past and I said to Sophie who is that and she said Mimi but the girl didnt look that small to me but I was being rushed off by Sammy at the time so didnt get the chance to check her out further so I am still not sure?

All I know is that I know a bit of Mandarin, Mimi is at 64 on Mondays she told me and works at 533 as well.. unless there is another parlour that is a number 64 in Sydney ???

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    All I know is that I know a bit of Mandarin, Mimi is at 64 on Mondays she told me and works at 533 as well.. unless there is another parlour that is a number 64 in Sydney ???
    But did we work out she uses the same name at 533....maybe Mimi at 64 is someone else at 533....all gets fooking confusing!

It is the same Mimi. I've seen her at both shops. She is Mimi on Wednesday at 533 and Mimi on Monday at 64, and I think, Mimi on other days at other shops. Having seen her several times, I've learnt a few things. She is much older than she seems. She will give bbbj, but only because of shop encouragement, so much prefers everything covered. And her vagina is very small so she hates big blokes. She is frail and it astounds me she can do this job. However, if you are a gentle bloke who is not too endowed, she is an angel.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast