>
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shelly, 22/12/2011

Yeah I can tell, I want to explore further into the underbelly of 533 but I feel I may have struck gold prematurely with Shelly. I guess a second visit to confirm won't hurt lol.

Quote Originally Posted by keneta View Post
    Yeah I can tell, I want to explore further into the underbelly of 533 but I feel I may have struck gold prematurely with Shelly. I guess a second visit to confirm won't hurt lol.
    I am back for another round with Shelly tomorrow, there are some other great girls on tomorrow, Sara and Coco and I haven't tried the other yet. I saw Sara both Sara and Coco last week and neither dissapoint.

Default Shelley

Arhhhhh.. The Malaysian princess whose reputation precedes her.. Cutesy and almost button like!.. I saw her once before my love came into my life.. Shelley has the most wicked ways with her lollipop licking and slurping!.. Definitely one if not the top cheeky and tease lady of 533.. Can't go wrong with her!.. But I am taken by another!..
    Louis Koo Tin Lok

Well there are a lot of great girls at 533 at present and yes your favourite I think is Sara and yes she is a great punt I am trying to see Shelly and Sara alternatively both get better every time I see them.

Default Shelley

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Well there are a lot of great girls at 533 at present and yes your favourite I think is Sara and yes she is a great punt I am trying to see Shelly and Sara alternatively both get better every time I see them.
    Yes.. There are a lot of great girls at 533 at the moment!.. I see Ada is back whom is a current star in the making.. But my one and truly love is Sara.. She just knocks me over time and time again.. Arrrrhhhh.. Reminds me.. I have to ring AUNTY now!..

Louis
    Louis Koo Tin Lok

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Koo View Post
    Yes.. There are a lot of great girls at 533 at the moment!.. I see Ada is back whom is a current star in the making.. But my one and truly love is Sara.. She just knocks me over time and time again.. Arrrrhhhh.. Reminds me.. I have to ring AUNTY now!..

Louis
    You look after Sara tomorrow and I will take care of Shelly hopefully that way I won't get Sara talking me into seeing her after Shelly Ha Ha.

Have a great punt.

Default Shelley

yea.. I want my love Sara all to myself.. Lol.. Hahahaha!..

Louis
    Louis Koo Tin Lok

I was in the kitchen waiting for my turn with Chanel and Shelly walks in for a rest after finishing her booking.
    First thing I noticed are her big boobs.
    Looks big nice and yummy.
    The first thing on my mind is "are they real?"
    According to her and Angie they are real and not enhanced.
    I don't think anyone has mentioned that she got nice big natural boobs.
    One day I will try her myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit44 View Post
    I was in the kitchen waiting for my turn with Chanel and Shelly walks in for a rest after finishing her booking.
    First thing I noticed are her big boobs.
    Looks big nice and yummy.
    The first thing on my mind is "are they real?"
    According to her and Angie they are real and not enhanced.
    I don't think anyone has mentioned that she got nice big natural boobs.
    One day I will try her myself.
    Shelly has loverly B cup boobs they are natural and firm and love attention, In my opinion they are a nice size they are however not what I would call large.

If you want to see a great lady and an excellent punt you wont go wrong with Shelly.

Default Shelly prime time

Today I had the utmost pleasure with a babe that in my book is Second to None!
    Shelly's curvaceous figure and sultry eyes are enough to dissolve a man's appetite for lust.
    Shelly's DFK skills coupled with the ultimate GFE is more than a delight of fantasy but a reality of unforeseen pleasures.
    From her reviews of being Número Supreme, I took the morning app for maximum freshness.
    The BBBJB skills of shelly are truly outstanding as she gives her tongue a pulse as it constantly beats your delicate skin to the synchronicity of her pounding heart.
    Her pouty breasts are a delight to feel and a pleasure to suck. We raced through an array of penetration positions within a short time and finally settled for some DD tongue in cheek......literally! Shelly's skills are second to none as she has obviously honed to perfection her bedroom skills as mere playful antics.
    The session came,literally to an explosive end as she pumped the cream out of my pork pistol. Shelly displayed awesome delivery of ultimate pleasure wave after wave of orgasms flowed as we rode deeper and deeper.
    Shelly finished me off with some deep and meaningful strokes of her velvet mouth wrapped tightly around my throbbing cock taking squirt after squirt relentlessly.
    A great way to start my day and a great way to leave with more than a pocketful of dreams cum true!

So you have found another of my little gems at 533, I hope you took good care of her.

Default Re: Shelley

Shelly has what i like to put as a nice handful!.. Perky b cups boardering c cup.. They are firm and soft meaning they are nice to hold!.. I sometimes think like mangoes!.. Must be the heat and summer getying to me!.. Lol

Louis
    Louis Koo Tin Lok

Got to see Shelley today, well it was her turn, I just love the time with her, I usually see her early in the day but today was mid afternoon, she stopped me doing daty as she said I don't want to come too tired.

We discussed her desire not to come and so I took pitty on her she said your turn and gave me some very nice bbbj and ball licking then on with the dom, she put it on while sitting on be and kissing me with on hand behind her back, she then lubed up and mounted me in cowgirl after about 5 minutes she hopped off and said you got me too wet and wiped her self with a tissue before hopping back on.

She rode me hard and I pounded away from below kissing her and fondling her breasts, she sat up and said oh no you make me come as she had an orgasm. You on top she says and we swap to missionary she pulled her legs up onto her chest and had a vice like grip on my manhood it was so great I kissed her and worked away and it wasnt long before I blew my load inside her oh what a feeling she is such a great punt and a great pussy.

I lay on top of her for a while and then got off and she cleaned me up 5 minute rest she says sure I say and we lay arm in arm with the occasional kiss, she then say I massage you no I say this is nice just lay here and cuddle which we do until time is up.

There are so many great girls around at the moment Jenny, Shelley, Sara, Ada are just a few of them and a few of the best I might add.

Shelly and I really connect these days and that makes for one great punt, she is a real gem.
    Last edited by Littlewonder; 19th February 2013 at 07:21 PM.

Default Re: Shelley

Shelly the cutie, pixie, elfin.. She is very sweet.. You can keep seeing her and Jenny.. Sara is mine.. Keep away!.. Lol

Louis
    Louis Koo Tin Lok

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Koo View Post
    Shelly the cutie, pixie, elfin.. She is very sweet.. You can keep seeing her and Jenny.. Sara is mine.. Keep away!.. Lol

Louis
    Sara told me its her turn next week!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast