Person’s Name : Yuki

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 9/3/17

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, slim but shapely body, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, face sitting, couple of positions

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes – great session

My experience/comments : Called Sophie the day before to book a session with Yuki, who has been on my “To Do” list for some time.

Arrived on time and was led by Sophie to a room and told Yuki would join me soon, which she did.

I handed over the money and showered while Yuki briefly disappeared.

Yuki has a pretty face and a very slim but still quite shapely figure, with a lovely pair of C-cups. She has some tatts and was fully and freshly shaved. She was wearing a very brief pair of white shorts and a black bikini top with white dots. She is very chatty but talks very quickly and can, at times, be a bit hard to understand, but her English is OK. She said I was her first customer of the day.

Yuki readied the room and I lay on the bed while she chatted away. She was immediately playful and engaging.

She joined me and, after the briefest of nipple-licks, was soon kneeling between my legs and licking my balls. She got up a couple of times to get some water as she said the fluff from the towel I’d used was still on me and was getting in her mouth.

Then she started an excellent BBBJ – reasonably deep with great tongue action and only the occasional interruption.

She also did the old “Fire and Ice”, alternating between mouthfuls of hot and cold water while blowing me – very nice.

I let this go on for a good while.

She asked whether I wanted to cum once or twice in the hour, I said “Once”.

I then suggested some 69 and Yuki moved round and seemed to immediately get very aroused.

After a good licking I was over-heating because of her excellent mouth and hand technique combined with the noise she was making. So I suggested she turned around to sit on my face.

Yuki now really went off – writhing and moaning as I licked her. I don’t know whether she actually came but it sounded like she did.

I asked her to suck me some more and asked whether I could later cum in her mouth, but she said “No”.

Condom time and we started with some cowgirl.

Yuki had made plenty of comments about my size and really struggled to fit me in, but she managed it and took it well – she was delightfully tight.

There was some Asian-style CG and Yuki went off again when I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

After a good spell of this I suggested some mish and we turned over. Yuki asked me to be gentle so I started slowly. Again she took it well and I was soon pounding away.

Next time for doggie and I stood at the end of the bed. I was close to cumming on a few occasions but slowed down just in time.

It had been a full-on, exhausting session so I eventually withdrew and got Yuki to suck me some more.

I told her I’d let her know when I was cumming and it didn’t take long and she finished me off with a brief hand-job.

She tidied me up as I lay exhausted on the bed and she washed her hands.

Yuki then joined me on the bed for a quick chat – there wasn’t much time left.

She told me she was from Hong Kong and didn’t work anywhere because she was too lazy.

I had to point out that time was up and I showered, as did she, and I dressed and, after a big hug, departed.

Great session with a great girl (and I went home and had an afternoon nap!!)