Contact Details/Address/Weblink : mortdale47b.com.au

Phone : (02) 9534 8710

Hours of Business : 10am to 11pm

Rates : $120 45 minutes

Size/shape : Petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, LFK, DATY, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I'd been trying to see Angela for a couple of weeks but it seems that she has changed her shifts from Wednesdays to Fridays which don't really suit me with my work schedule and after reading Newboy's review of Summer, I thought I'd book her. I texted Judy and organised a 45 minute session.

when I arrived I was shown into a room and Summer was already there. Summer is quite slim and petite with a nice looking face and as mentioned before, a little shy to begin with. Off to the shower and Summer joins me on the bed for a bit of a catbath and a BBBJ. Her BBBJ is quite good, slowly working her way around my balls before taking the head of my shaft into her mouth. She doesn't go very deep but has just the right amount of suction and softness to get me close to coming. I ask her to turn around for a 69 and begin working on her shaved (though slightly stubbly) pussy. She definitely gets wet and is amazingly responsive. I then lay her on her back and bury my face between her legs for some wonderful DATY. She places some paper towels underneath her as she is getting quite wet which is turning me on immensely!

As we both recover, she slips on a condom and I enter her. Summer is very tight but she is so wet that no lube is necessary and I slowly move in and out as we LFK and look into each other's eye, a real GFE which is incredibly erotic. I'm close to cumming and have to stop and we lie next to each other before she removed the condom and starts on another BBBJ.

I finish off by once again moving on top of her and having a fantastic pussy slide before spurting all over her stomach.

I had a really nice time with Summer. It's very hard to have a full conversation with her as her English is limited. She says she works every day but I noticed that she hasn't been on 47B's roster the last 3 days.