Person's Name : Jojo

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 9/5/17

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, petite but shapely figure, lovely natural B-cups, great butt

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, various positions, CIM/COF

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes - great session with a great girl (and I love it when they get loud)

My experience/comments : Called in the morning to book Jojo. They had to check that Jojo would be in and I was texted back a few minutes later to confirm the appointment.

Arrived on time and Mina took the money and told me to go up to Room 5.

Jojo was already in there, in her day clothes, starting to get the room ready.

I stripped and showered and then she did the same.

After a bit more fiddling around, including wrapping a towel around herself and rushing out to get some condoms, she joined me on the bed.

Jojo has a very pretty face and a lovely petite, but still shapely, figure. She has nice natural B-cups, which look larger on her small frame, a tattoo on her lower stomach, a neatly trimmed bush and a very cute butt.

After the early delays, Jojo soon made up for it by getting straight down to business. She briefly licked my nipples and stroked my cock before asking whether I wanted a condom when she sucked me – I said “No” and she moved down to commence a great BBBJ.

She started nice and slowly, with lots of saliva and great hand action with not a hint of teeth and no interruptions. My only criticism would be that she was a bit erratic at times instead of gradually increasing the tempo – but that’s just me being picky.

As we’d made up for the early delays, I let this go on for a good while before suggesting some 69. Jojo misunderstood and reached for a condom but I made some gestures and she moved round to plant herself on my face.

This was very tasty and Jojo started to get a bit louder and didn’t object when I inserted a digit.

I then got Jojo to dismount and turn around to sit on my face. This was fantastic. She was soon grinding herself down onto my face so hard that I thought she might knock out my front teeth and I had trouble breathing at times. Jojo got very loud at times as she held onto my head.

This was exhausting and time was moving on and I wanted to fuck so I suggested she get a condom and, as she applied it, I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth – she assented.

We started with some mish and I started slowly and gently (there had been lots of “Big cock” comments but I kept asking whether she was OK and she took it well), and we indulged in some DFKing.

As I increased the tempo, Jojo was just gagging for it and got incredibly loud, screaming and shouting, not words but just noises – she was definitely the loudest WL I’ve been with.

I needed a pause and suggested some doggie. I stood behind Jojo as she knelt at the edge of the bed. This was very good, looking down at her cute ass as I slid in and out, but she didn’t react as much as when we were in the mish and she stopped me when I tried to insert thumb up the backdoor.

I then got her to lie on the bed as I stood over her. This was also fantastic – looking down at her pretty face and at times passionately kissing her as she really got into it and got very loud again.

I wanted the promised CIM so I withdrew and got Jojo to remove the condom and squat in front of me as I sat at the edge of the bed. Again, it was good but she didn't get a great rhythm going so I got her to lie on her back and I knelt over her while she sucked me some more.

I then took control and wanked into her mouth. She used her hands to make sure it didn’t go near her hair or eyes but I came over the lower part of her face and in her mouth.

After a tidy-up, Jojo lay on the bed in my arms for the few remaining minutes – we were both exhausted.

I tried some conversation but her English is, unfortunately, very limited. I established that she is from Hong Kong and, with the help of her translator app, that she doesn’t work anywhere else.

She showered and I showered, dressed and, after a big hug, departed.

Great session with an amazing lady. Great to look at, very skilful and I love it when a girl gets really loud.

Gave Mina some very positive feedback on the way out. She asked whether I wanted to see another girl but I was completely knackered.