>
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bella, new girl as of July 2012

Unobtainium Member Pink Bin Chicken's Avatar

Default Bella, new girl as of July 2012

Hi all, and welcome to my first review as a Goldmember, whch I humbly thank the mods and admin for.

What a rainy, shit day in Sydney today was – so I checked out Angie's roster to see who was on, hoping there'd be a girl with "extras"Hi all next to her name. There was, and the name was Bella, a new girl, supposedly Thai. I rang Angie and booked fort 11:30.

A short wait in the small waiting room, then Angie can be heard babbling away in Chinese, and then she ushers me into the front "bridal suite" to wait for Bella. Note the bridal suite now has a rather fetching Chinese/Japanese fold out screen divider, to hide the rampant damp patch near the window.

Bella soon arrives, and my hopes of plugging the arse of a dusky Thai minx with black nipples and shaved poontang were dashed. Bella is to all intents and purposes Chinese looking, with maybe a hint of Thai around the face and feet. And after that slight disappointment, the rest of the punt was…….. terrific. She gave me a nice hug and kiss as she handed me the towel, and I checked that the brown rosebud was on offer - tick. She was back in the room before I'd finished in the shower (and I'm quick – no hair!). She quickly threw off her clothes and was waiting for me on the bed. She is not skinny, just the sign of a few love handles but no stretch marks or flab. Maybe c cuppers, all natural. She's about 160 I'd guess, and said she was 26 which I believe. Not the prettiest girl at 533, but fine none the less.

Her DFK was excellent, full tongue and thrusting and receiving no problem. I quickly got the vibe that Bella was up for most things, and seemed intent on making the experience a good one. I gently pushed her back onto the bed so I could start some DATY. Trimmed pussy, with lovely lips and an already wet slot were waiting for my tongue. I slurped away for a while then offered one then two fingers with no hint of complaint. I soon had another finger up her plughole, which was already wet from the pussy juices dribbling down there. She was loving it, her toes curling up with every lap of the tongue and thrust of the hand. I decided to try a bit harder, and pulled her legs back so I could get a rhythm going with my two fingers. She was going off like a frog in a liquidiser.

I fancied some more DFK with her juices as the flavour, so we kneeled opposite eachother and kissed deeply, while I thrust two fingers up her sopping lovetube. Then blam – she squirted all over my hand, arm and elbow, drenching the bed. You can't fake that ladies and gentlemen. Without pausing, I kept up the attack and soon she shuddered and squirted another jet of juice all over the bed. You beauty. Rather than being shocked, Bella was really loving it, and so was I.

Time to see what her bbbj skills were like, so over the edge of the bed for some face fucking (my fave!). Straight into the throat, not a hint of gag, and maintained it in there while I licked up her pussy juice. This girl was getting better by the minute. Lovely wet action as I pumped into her open gob. I glanced at the clock and couldn’t believe that 25 mins had passed so it was time to sample the sewer. There was not a hint of holding back with Bella, she simply put a tiny amount of lube on her butthole and lay back with her legs around her head so I could plumb the depths of her colon in mish (at my request). Mini EMP slipped in oh so easily, and I could feel her butt muscles clench around my tool – bliss. She was smiling sweetly saying how lovely it was. My kinda chick! I didn't pound away for fear of losing it and shooting the bolt too quickly. A few minutes of rhythmic slopping in and out were enough for me today, as I wanted to try out the final coup de grace – would she take it in the face?

I pulled out and slipped the soiled dom off, then straddled her legs with my cock in her face. "Can I come on your face?' I asked. "Yes, but not eyes" she happily replied. Then she stuck her tongue out and opened wide, as I blew a big wad of jizz into her face, mouth and neck. Fucking superb!!

I know this sounds like blowing my own trumpet, but she was genuinely happy that I'd made her cum, and she was asking that I come again soon. I must add that the squirting episode may be YMMV, as not all girls are comfortable with this, so I was a bit surprised, but VERY pleased.

I'm already planning my visit next Tuesday, and I may stay an hour next time. Bella is a gem.

Ttfn
    EMP

Unobtainium Member happy chappy's Avatar

You lucky lucky bastard! That review was GOLD!

Good stuff. And yes, some of them are happy when you make them cum. Gold review indeed.

Still surprises me when punters genuinely make the girls horny. It shouldn't, though. Just my old way of thinking. Great review and a nice way to spend the wet morning.

Great review! Easy to see, but that was GOLD!

Default EMP wins Olympic gold

Quote Originally Posted by exmelpunter View Post
    Hi all, and welcome to my first review as a Goldmember, whch I humbly thank the mods and admin for.

What a rainy, shit day in Sydney today was – so I checked out Angie's roster to see who was on, hoping there'd be a girl with "extras"Hi all next to her name. There was, and the name was Bella, a new girl, supposedly Thai. I rang Angie and booked fort 11:30.
    Congrats on the Gold EMP..Looks like you got in early what with the Olympics just around the corner there will be plenty of golds being hung around the necks of punters..sorry athletes..

Don't tell me your boss is away again EMP...as when the boss is away EMP plays..

Good to see you read the 533 roster and appreciate the 533 extras...You can come again tomorrow as they are on the menu again..

As far as squirters go my only experience was with Crystal last year and boy could she squirt...a raincoat was mandatory during a session with her.

Good to see you are back in form again EMP...

Sounds like Bella is a must see for those who like coming from behind or just like cumming..

Silver Member.

Top review, Your a Legend , EMP !

Gold Member

Congratulations on your Gold promotion and for your report on Bella.
    Last edited by bill_100; 25th July 2012 at 11:13 AM. Reason: spelling

Well, well well.....wow what a girl! I really must echo EMP's great report following my own experience with Bella. In fact just the only thing I would disagree with is that to my eyes Bella has a very beautifull Thai face.

I must say my last review at 533 was less than complimentary, but this was the exact opposite. Bella is not only beautifull she has a great work ethic and really tries hard to please....and succeeds admirably as far as I am concerned.

Bella's style is more GFE than PSE as she is very sweet and gentle....but boy when the time comes she knows what to do! She gave me a prolonged and most enjoyable BBBJ and reacted very nicely to some DATY which is always a great way to start in my book. The build-up to the sex itself was great.....and then it got even better, hugging and kissing all the way. This girl has a great pussy and really knows how to use those muscles and reacts beautifully to a good strong deep rhythm, and if she's faking then she certainly fooled me.

Unless the girl seems to be getting something out of it then it just doesn't work for me and I got some great reaction and connection from Bella which spurred me on even harder.....and I must say I gave it to her pretty hard in the end but she didn't miss a beat.

All in all I reckon Bella is right up there with the best of them at 533.....and as we all know thats a pretty high standard. If she's on when you call Angie for your booking give her a try, you won't be disappointed!

After EMP’s gold OP above, this “man with the golden prong” just had to get some of this action. Thanks EMP… definitely no disappointments here…

This friendly little lady looked Thai to me on first impression, however she did say, “Thai father, HK mother” after I’d initially asked which part of the ‘Land of Smiles’ she was from - she was distinctly vague, finally saying “near HK”. Mmm, not on my map it isn’t but probably explains the ‘state of origin’ confusion above. But did I care…? This girl is the goods…

Arriving at my appointed hour, I had something of a wait… note to the late punter before me should he be reading this: Mate, if you can’t keep an appointment, don’t insist on the full hour – be considerate and take a cut to 45 or 30 minutes. Angie always tries to please but gets the shits having to accommodate a back-up in the ‘remand cells’. Besides, apart from cocking up the schedule of others, meant I had to sit through b-grade skin-flick vision of some starlet undecided whether to suck or laugh over some dude’s wheenie… but I digress…

This is Bella… after rushing in a little flustered, she was clearly appreciative of my wait. We kissed tenderly; she then attended to the finances as I showered. She returned with all her stuff and after relieving her neat frame of the LBD, also quickly showered. We then hugged and kissed for some time while still standing and exploring flesh. I just love her repetitive little coo-ing sounds which continued pretty much throughout except when she was given to a more elevated level of exclaim.

As the beanstalk rises to the point of creating separation anxiety, she descends to her knees and takes me down the hatch. While not quite to the hilt, I am definitely probing the tonsils… bloody marvellous… I watch, transfixed, as she willingly takes all she can in repeated gulps of hot sausage. Realising this could end all too quickly, I ease her to the bed and after some further DFK, descend slowly via her lovely soft natural peaches to that silky, naked, man-magnet at the Y

Bella oozes ambrosia… she becomes very wet as I tongue her clitoris and slowly work a finger in to her G spot. Her “Oh my god… you do good to me… oh my darling…” ad infinitum, rises toward fever-pitch. My suggestion of “condom” is greeted with, “yes, yes, give to me…” I begin gently with my knees drawn up, pulling her onto me. Tight… tight as… nirvana. Gradually increasing the tempo and stretching out to fully fill her pussy and pounding her deep and hard, I can feel every inch of her vaginal muscles… then a series of contractions… “I cum, I cum…” she explodes… I stay within, maintaining pressure on her pubis… but I am certainly not yet finished with this LBFM.

I flip her over for some doggie, simultaneously sliding a finger into her choccy o-ring. Thrusting at her for some minutes, she is struggling slightly to take me as I plunge deep to her cervix. With a finger in the brownie-jar, at this point I realise that this little hustler could improve my slightly dubious experiences in brown town… “Anal?” I inquire. Now, perhaps agin the rules here but I’d already determined to donate the $20 change to the Bella-english-lesson-fund, so her “$20 extra” reply received instant agreement.

For a bit, I struggle to enter… this Hershey Highway has a mouse’s ear for a toll-gate. But then, she seems to release a tad… and in we go at full salute… it’s just magic… how this tiny sphincter accommodates a 40mm thick rampant sausage defies physiology. Undeterred, I persist, plundering the depths of Bella’s sweet ass for many minutes until exhaustion begins to curb me… she has withstood the onslaught but senses my approaching limit and offers a return to oral, removing the latex and cleaning up. I lie back and she reclaims my flesh with her mouth… after many minutes of persistent, determined BBBJ, I explode into her mouth… she holds me there, slowing the exquisite motion until I subside, before releasing my flaccidity and expelling my DNA into the hand-basin. I then almost drift off in slumber as she concludes our time with a few minutes massage. What a girl, what a gem, what a star is this Bella…

Angie is rightly chuffed with my enthusiasm on departure… I literally stagger down those stairs and off into the afternoon.

Name: Bella (IME, at least the third incarnation of this name here in 12 months!)
    Establishment: 533 Willoughby – if you’ve read this far, you know where and how…
    Date of Visit: 14/8/12
    Price: I paid $130/45 + $20 tip
    Size/shape: 5’4”, sz 7, C cups, a mane of long dark brown hair, soft dark skin
    Ethnicity: Thai/HKC
    Services: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, Anal, CIM, Massage
    Recommend: Absolutely… and be nice. She’s a willing and obliging sweetie…
    Lead me not into temptation... I can easily find my own way...

Quote Originally Posted by hard View Post
    how this tiny sphincter accommodates a 40mm thick rampant sausage defies physiology.
    Bro .. I sincerely hope you meant 40cm

40 millimetres = 1.57480315 inches

40 mm thick, not long ....

... and 40 cm long = 20 inches ....

Bella is indeed a trooper ... either way
    As you get older, you will find that life is full of temptations -
    Try not to miss any ....

Quote Originally Posted by EvilGenius View Post
    40 mm thick, not long ....

... and 40 cm long = 20 inches ....

Bella is indeed a trooper ... either way

EG
    ...40CM = 15.75 inches,even in Queensland. Thanks for the math hellyeah.

Bella
    seems to have a very nice arse.

GTI, I stand corrected. It is a good thing that my real job does not require me to make accurate calculations - we have computers for that .

But, even at 15.75 inches the is still relevant ...
    As you get older, you will find that life is full of temptations -
    Try not to miss any ....

Ye gods... lest I be accused of boasting, it's about one and a half inches thick... pretty average I would have thought. Definitely not forty centimetres or inches, in any direction...

And to be succinct on dimensions... given the physiology of the human colon, length would seem to be pretty irrelevant. But hey... too much information...

GTI is correct...
    Bella seems to have a very nice arse.
    That fact is absolutely without dispute... and she has managed to restore my anticipation for the most devious pleasures of the back door...
    Lead me not into temptation... I can easily find my own way...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast