Person's Name : Jan at 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 11th of June 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 9967 9991 / 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby / Exotic Asian Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to 2 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 8 with stunning body and the best firm natural breasts; 170 cm tall

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : BBBJ; sex in variety of positions; Deep sensual kissing; 69 and DATY; Jans favourite is cowgirl

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Jan is a tall girl at 170 cm and Thai origin and I can tell you she is a stunner with a killer body and the best set of natural breasts that I have seen anywhere. I have seen her a few times and she goes out of her way to please you and she can get my cock hard in seconds. Last visit was Saturday morning and when she entered the room she immediately gave me a sensual long deep french kiss and played with my cock. This got me going quickly because she is an attractive woman who knows her stuff. I showered and we kissed again and I had to lick her pussy because I know she likes this if you are proficient with your tongue. I licked her for at least five minutes and she was loving it and getting very horny and came in my mouth. I sat on the bed and she gave me a fantastic slow soft blowjob and was making those sexy moaning sounds. I just had to get my cock in her pussy so I started missionary and we kissed just about the whole session and she really knows how to kiss. I lasted about ten minutes with slow and fast pace missionary and with the sexy kissing and the feel of her excellent pussy I just had to blow my load and it was intense. Jan came with me and she held me tight and I could feel her pussy muscles gripping my cock as she had her orgasm and she said that I made her cum and kissed me again. Jan then gave me a nice back massage for ten minutes. She is a beautiful sexy woman and a bit older at late 30's but damn good at her work.