Person's Name : Bobo

Establishment: Hornsby 142

Date: 24th October 2016

Rate: $150/hr

Age : High 30s?; Size/shape : Lovely tits otherwise a bit flabby

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, Cowgirl, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : No (unless she was just having a bad day)

My experience/comments : In my brief punting career I’ve enjoyed the delights of 11 different and wonderful ladies at 142 and had three great punts at another establishment. I suppose it had to go wrong some time!

Phoned the day before and booked Bobo for a 1hr session. Arrived 5min early and had to wait for a short time in a cubicle until Bobo came along and led me to a downstairs room. She has a fine pair of tits and a nice enough round face but the rest of her is just flabby. She took the money while I showered and I lay on the bed while she started licking my nipples and stroking my cock.

Bobo then worked her way down my body and went to put on a condom before sucking me. I asked her not to use a condom and she put it to one side. Pretty good BBBJ which went on for about 10min before I started to over-heat so I asked her stop. She lay next to me and I started to rub her clit. Nothing – no reaction at all. Bobo just lay there staring at the ceiling, as if she was trying to remember whether she had all the ingredients for what she was going to cook for dinner tonight.

I asked whether I could cum in her mouth later but she said no. Obviously I respect her decision but it was a bit disappointing as I was sure I’d read in other reviews that she’ll do this.

I asked whether I could lick her and she said yes so I went down for some DATY while inserting a finger up her front bottom. Still no reaction at all – she just lay there totally still and totally quiet. Maybe it’s poor technique on my part and all the other WLs have been seriously faking it when pretending what ranged from a modicum of enjoyment to a writhing orgasm. It seemed like Bobo just couldn’t be bothered to even fake it.

This is the first time I’ve encountered DATY with no reaction and it’s not much fun so it didn’t last long. I asked for more BBBJ as my tool was starting to go limp. Bobo seemed OK with this and was even quite active and was moaning a bit.

After a while I asked her to dom me up and start with some cowgirl. She just sat on me like a lump – not moving at all. I had to thrust my hips to try to get her to move.

My cock, which will usually remain erect for the relevant 45 minutes in a 1hr session, started to shrivel so I asked to get off and she just finished me off with a reasonable HJ (but only reasonable when I had my eyes shut – when I looked at her she was just going through the motions while staring into the distance).

After squirting over her hand we had a brief chat but it was me asking all the questions and she giving the briefest of answers. She wasn’t trying to get rid of me but it seemed like she didn’t want to be there so I didn’t hang around. Just had a quick shower, got dressed and left 15min early.

Only the young receptionist, Cherry, was there when I left so I didn’t provide any real feedback as I would have done to Mina. As I walked past Cherry asked whether it was good and I just said “Not really”. I'll raise it next time I see Mina.

We all have off days – there must have been many times when I just didn’t want to be at work – and maybe it was such a day for Bobo. Or perhaps I did something wrong or offended her in some way – but I can’t imagine what or how.

Is one bad punt out of 15 a normal ratio? I’m not a fussy guy and I don’t expect high standards of performance from every WL. Or have I just been lucky with my first 14 punts?